7/16/2010

Day 3

Wow, three days, it's all a whirlwind! I am learning so much, but will I be able to keep it all straight? I am trying to keep all of the links and passwords compartmentalized so that I can refer back to them when this is all over. I came home tonight and immediately showed my family Wordle, amaztype and spellwithflickr. I showed them what I did on mywebspiration.com
I was glad that I could retain it all, but I took notes too. I was really disappointed in our presentation today, we had high hopes that it would be great, but I didn't like working with empressr. if the fancy tools are there, they are hiding...not easily found.
Now I will spend the weekend finishing up the projects for LIS626 that are due on Monday. But I do hope to have some time to play with all of the fun stuff that I have learned over the past three days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronnie,
    I am so impressed that you were able to comment on my blog - it took me about 5 minutes (way too long) to figure out how to post to your! I must say, I felt very important having a comment on my blog, so thanks!! I finally felt like summer vaca has arrived; I went to a yoga class on the beach this morning - it was so nice. Now I must get focused on the rest of the group project!! I do miss the class - all the people, our new and interesting sites and the camaraderie. Hopefully I will see you in the fall. (I think we are doing 620 and 622 together - yes?) Enjoy! Linda

    ReplyDelete